Friday, November 8, 2013

Eyelashes in 3-D


Round Two of the mascara face off has begun and so far I am so very very happy with Revlon's Photoready 3D Volume. If you compare the brushes of The Rocket to 3D they have a very similar look and feel during application. So there is no suprise that I love how this mascara brushes on, I feel every eyelashes getting coated in volume. The formula is sadly not as wet as I prefer but I am so pleased with the end result that I can over look that detail. I have a feeling that this may be the winner, but don't hold your breath I have one more mascara to go... possibly. The reason why this may be a winner though is because the 2 reasons why I didn't like the in The Rocket I love in the 3D.
1. It gives me the thicker lashes and volume that I was looking for.
2. The mascara has just as good lasting power but comes off much easier at the end of my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment