Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Deciding on Details


Sometimes I feel the need to knit something real quick. I could be working on anything, a beautiful sweater ,like I am now, but I need to make a baby sweater or a slouchy beanie. This unexplainable need is where this blog is headed. At my work some Tosh Chunky went on sale in a beautiful creamy color and it was calling my name. All of a sudden I had everything that I needed, a drive to make a baby sweater and some beautiful super-wash merino wool...Hello project! I chose to make the Debbie Bliss Ribbed Baby Jacket. This is a great project that is so very easy and knits up crazy fast. I whipped it up over the weekend but now I have a dilemma, I first cannot decide how many buttons, do I go with 2 or 3? My second thought is do I add cuffs? And if so what kind of cuff? A rolled hem? Tacked down reverse stockinet? Ribbing? I have so many questions and I would love to hear all of your thoughts and opinions.

The adorable wood buttons

To cuff or not to cuff

Three Buttons

Two Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment