Friday, January 17, 2014

Lushie Review: Quaker Face

As you guys know I have very dry skin so when I was in Lush getting some facials I had to get their Oatfix. It smells so good. When I smell it all I want to do is eat it, its has this sweet yet cinnamony smell to it... I do not think I am doing it justice but you all will just have to go to Lush and smell it. But now on to the actual use of it. I do not know if I am a big fan of it, I have not totally decided. When the facial was on I was getting that stinging feeling across my whole face, but for anyone who has dry skin they know this is a good thing because its giving back all the moisture and then usually results in some stinging. So during the facial I was like "oh this is going to be good for my skin," but once I washed it of my skin did not look good and did not feel any better, if anything it seemed a little worse.
 I did the facial again last night and my conclusion is that its one of those do it before you go to bed facials. Pretty much make sure no one sees you until the morning kind of facial. Because when I woke up in the morning my skin felt amazing, super soft and moisturized. That being said I am unsure if I will get this again, I think I will try a few others and see if I can find one that I like immediately after and the morning after.

1 comment:

  1. I had high hope for this mask and it smelt amazing but it just didn't work out for me. I had trouble in applying it evenly, getting it to stay on the skin without falling off and I just didn't notice any difference. Such a shame, because the scent was fab Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete