Friday, January 3, 2014

That Sock Lady

On a Saturday a few weeks back I went a little crazy buying some knitting books from my LYS (local yarn shop). After purchasing 5 books I went home snuggled up and started planning some of my new projects... even though I am already making two sweaters (1 & 2) and as many Christmas gifts as possible. As I was sitting there I was in the mood to start a new project and I came across the most simple of sock patterns in the book: Knitting at Home. I had some stashed Lorna's Laces in just the right weight already round into a ball. So that night I whipped out one sock and on the next night I had a pair. I know am obsessed and have just finished another pair. I plan to make at least to more pairs within the month or so hopefully. This is a great quick knit that you can do in front of the TV. Well besides the turning of the heel. Comment below about whats your favorite go to sock pattern. Also if you are not willing to purchase a whole book for one pattern even though some of the other knits are great also this pattern is a great dupe look wise and is just as easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment